How to Install:
There is double sided tape on the backside of tape. Remove the tape and stick the strip on the car.
1. Redline: connect to car battery positive or acc positive.
2. Black line: connect to car battery negative.
3. The blue line (Left): connect to turn-left cable, then turn left, the strip is flowing red from right to left.
4. Yellow line (Right): connect to turn-right cable, then turn right, the strip is flowing red from left to right.
5. Green line: connect to a small light, when driving, the whole strip is in ice blue.
6. White line: connect to brake light, when brake, the whole strip is in red.
There are 6 lines for the input of the controller.
-Redline: for positive of the car battery.
-Black line: for a negative car battery.
-Blue line: connect to left turning light, LED move from right to left. (yellow light)
-Yellow line: connect to right turning light, LED move from left to right. (yellow light)
-Green line: connect to small lamps. (ice blue light)
-White line: connect to the brake light. (red light)